On October 12, 2018, 14 volunteers from Paytronix supported, revitalized and beautified The Right Step. The projects are part of an ongoing commitment to give back to the communities that Paytronix resides in, both here and across the United States.
The Right Step is a non-profit that provides equine assisted activities to individuals with physical, cognitive, emotional, behavioral and learning disabilities. The mission of The Right Step is to better the lives of people with disabilities through the healing power of horses.
In total, 91 volunteer hours were dedicated to The Right Step.
Volunteers completed projects all over the facility/grounds, refreshing and improving key areas. Over 200 bulbs were planted in the garden, horses were fed, horses were groomed, a shed was emptied in preparation of insulating and dry walling the walls, feed was stacked, and a storage stall was cleaned out and organized, including cleaning and photographing saddles for sale. The grounds and operation of the facility were improved by these projects!
By the numbers, Paytronix volunteers:
- Planted over 200 bulbs in the planter beds to beautify the facility
- Emptied the office shed and stored the contents in advance of the shed being insulated and dry walled.
- Fed the horses
- Groomed the horses
- Cleaned and photographed saddles for sale
- Organized the storage stall
- Stacked and unloaded feed for the horses.