The students at Florence Crittenton Services will be putting on their second-annual prom on Saturday, April 13. Their prom committee has created a “2013 Prom Wish List” of items needed:
- DRESSES – All shapes, colors and sizes needed! Please deliver by April 1.
- ACCESSORIES – Shoes, purses, jewelry, etc. Please deliver by April 1.
- DÉCOR – Any “Under the Enchanted Sea” items.
Volunteers are also needed to help with:
- Adult “Guides” to help the student’s with planning Prom (meetings are during Leadership Classes – Wednesdays OR Fridays from 8:00-9:20 a.m.)
- Seamstresses – Volunteer to alter the prom dresses for the girls as needed April 1-12
- Hairstylists, Make Up Artists & Nail Techs – volunteer at the Flo Crit Salon on April 13 to beautify our beautiful students!
Donation Drop Off Information:
Please bring or ship all donations to Flo Crit–Admin Offices, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. We are located at 55 S. Zuni Street, Denver CO, 80223. Please ask for Mikayla Havens upon arrival and we are happy to provide a tax receipt for your in-kind donation records.
Leave a Reply